Thank you for the opportunity to introduce our program to you. Gym Stars ETC is a fun educational program using gymnastics skills and events to progressively develop children’s physical, emotional and social abilities. Our program is designed for children ages 2 and older. Our staff will provide a positive and encouraging learning environment that promotes learning in many different areas.
Our METHOD is to use the sport of gymnastics to create a fun, positive atmosphere for every child to shine.
Our GOAL is to help every child develop skills they will use the rest of their bright futures.
Gym Stars provide your center with:
- Professional, Punctual, Quality Program
- Trained, Experienced, Positive Staff
- Direct Billing to the Parents
- Demo Classes to start Centers
- Trial Classes to New Students
- Weekly Lesson Plans displayed at your Center
- No Hassle Registration Process
- Liability Insurance Coverage
- 30 minutes of Gymnastics Instruction per class
- Copies of rosters at the beginning of month
- Low Teaching ratio
- Options for AM or PM classes
- Sibling child discounts
- Large Staff discounts
What is necessary for Gym Stars to be at your center:
- A minimum open indoor space of 15’ x 20’. Our staff will move small furniture and restore it to its’ original place to accommodate our program.
- 15 to 20 students to begin. More than 15 students allow us to run 2 or more classes, which will provide better diversity for the students.
- 1 hour at your center to provide one 30 minute class or 1 1/2 hour for two 30 minute classes.
- An accessible designated space for Gym Star communications. So we can receive payments, registrations and notes from parents without interrupting your day.